CALL US: 416-621-2550
85 The East Mall, Suite 103, Etobicoke, ON, M8Z 5W4
Because Everyone Deserves a Great Smile!
Toronto and Etobicoke's Expert in Invisalign®
Straighten your teeth without the fearing about getting wires, brackets, or band style braces. We understand the struggle of misaligned teeth; we can help you change it without getting traditional braces too! East Mall Family Dental provides Invisalign® braces for Toronto in Etobicoke. It is the revolutionary way of aligning your teeth and getting the beautiful smile you deserve without the uncomfortable hassle. Invisalign® is a series of clear, removable plastic trays called aligners, they can be directly fitted onto your teeth. They’re virtually invisible and blend in with your teeth so that no one will notice as you get your teeth aligned. Contact us now to request a consultation at our clinic.
Problems Treated With Invisalign® Braces
Here are some of the oral issues that can be addressed by using the Invisalign® braces:
- Crooked teeth
- Teeth chipping and wearing
- Lips, cheek, or tongue biting
- Indentations at the gum line
- Jaw, muscle pain or headaches
- Open bite, overbite, underbite and crossbite
- Receding gums
- And more
What Is Invisalign® and How Does It Work?
Invisalign® is a new orthodontic treatment to straighten your teeth without getting any wires and or braces. They are customized clear trays made of plastic that can be fixed on your teeth . They are is easy to use and blend in with your teeth so that no one can notice that you are getting your teeth straightened. These aligners are not permanently fixed on your teeth which means you can remove them to eat, drink, brush, and floss. They give you the freedom of eating anything you like and maintaining good oral health.
Invisalign® is the combination of old science of orthodontics with advanced computer technology. It is a very reliable and faster way of treating your unaligned teeth. The method of treatment will be the same but the experience may vary from patient to patient. Here is how your Invisalign® treatment plan is carried out:
- First, we’ll perform a comprehensive examination of your mouth and teeth. After that, we’ll create a fully realized computer model of your bite using a specialized 3D computer.
- Based on the results of your evaluation and model, a diagnosis is done of your orthodontic situation.
- After the diagnosis, we’ll create a treatment plan and manufacture Invisalign® braces that are effective, precise and fit your unique bite.
- Once the aligners are fixed onto your teeth, you’ll have to wear them for 2-3 weeks for 20 to 22 hours a day. You can remove them at the time of eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing. As your teeth start getting aligned, new aligners will be given to you to make your teeth move closer to their optimal position. At the end, you’ll have a beautiful new smile.
- You will have to visit our clinic for regular checkups and to check on the progress of your treatment.
What to Expect from an Invisalign® Treatment?
Before the Treatment
Your treatment will only begin 2-3 weeks after your diagnosis is done and your treatment plan has been created. We will manufacture your customized alignment trays that are comfortable and suitable for your mouth. A set of attachments are added to the teeth before inserting the Invisalign®. These attachments act as anchors for the Invisalign® aligners. You’ll be given a tutorial on how to safely insert, remove and clean your Invisalign® trays.
During the Treatment
You’ll be wearing those trays for 22 hours a day and only take them off while eating, brushing, and flossing. Keep switching your trays every week or two. You’ll be given a set of trays at the start of your treatment plan. We’ll always be there for your support and care, but you should keep your teeth and trays clean by brushing, flossing, and having regular dental cleanings. Visit our clinic every 4-8 weeks for checkups and to see the progress of your treatment.
After the Treatment
Once the treatment is complete, you’ll be given sets of Invisalign® retainers to maintain your teeth in their optimized position. The retainers make sure that your teeth don’t go back to their old, unaligned position.
Why It Is the Best Method for Straightening Teeth?
Invisalign® is considered as one of the most suitable treatments for aligning teeth. Earlier, to straighten teeth, braces were the only option but people were embarrassed to put on those steel wires, braces, and bands. Putting on braces would change the way of eating, smiling, and posing for photos. Not anymore! By getting Invisalign® aligners, you don’t have to change your lifestyle. You can enjoy your favourite food and do all the activities you love without anyone noticing your aligners. Forget visiting the doctor for fixing a broken wire or brackets.
So if you are having crooked teeth or any other oral problem, don’t worry! Visit East Mall Family Dental for complete dental care. Call us to request a consultation with our doctor for your Invisalign® treatment.